We are pleased to announce our first weight loss contest at Brazen Martial Arts!
Start: Sunday, February 5, 2017
End: Sunday, May 7, 2017
Cost: $50, which includes:
- Membership to a closed Facebook Group for support and help from the Brazen Staff, including nutrition/recipes, exercise help/ideas, and daily/weekly challenges to help you make consistent progress.
- Optional/confidential fitness assessments at the start and end of your journey.
- Optional/confidential measurements and pictures at the start and end of your journey.
- Number of winners will be determined based on the number of registrants.
- All registration fees will go towards the pot.
Rules & Restrictions
- You must be a member of Brazen Martial Arts. We do not do yearly contracts and it is possible for you to sign up only for the duration of the contest if that’s what you wish to do.
- You must weigh in on the start and end dates by 12pm. You must do so either by submitting a video privately with proof of date (newspaper) and a full recording of the scale at 0 lbs before you stepping on, or you may weigh in before or after Fitness Kickboxing class with a Brazen Staff member.
- No refunds. No exceptions.
- Winner(s) will be determined by highest percentage of weight lost in order to account for the fact that everyone is starting in a different place.
We hear it every year: New Year, New You!
Have you made a resolution before to improve your health? Were you successful? If not, it might be time to try something new. Everyone makes the commitment for the first few weeks, but being healthy is something you should aim to achieve once and then hold onto, not repeat every year after the holidays are over. For just a bit more per month than a regular gym you can participate in unlimited fitness classes at Brazen Martial Arts, so that when you get into shape, you feel motivated to stay in shape!
What do you get at Brazen Martial Arts that you don’t get at a regular gym?
– Smaller Class Sizes – The gym will be packed for most of January, making it difficult to find a cardio machine if that’s your goal. At Brazen you will work cardio and strength simultaneously, burn more calories than using a treadmill, and will make full use of the hour actually working out instead of waiting around for a specific machine to become available.
– Instructor Attention – Our instructors are on the mat with you, encouraging you to keep going or to show you proper technique in order to avoid injury.
– Group Setting – Our students are friendly, helpful, and ready to celebrate your success right along with you.
– Exercises Specific to Your Goals – At a regular gym you usually have to pay extra to learn how to use the equipment, and even then you might not know which to use. At Brazen Martial Arts, our instructors put together a specific program tailored to all of our students’ needs.
– Flexible Class Times – We offer fitness classes on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. We also offer fitness classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights.
Get Started Today!
If you’d like us to call you before you sign up, just fill in your personal information and click ‘Submit’.
If you’re ready to get started right now, fill in the quantity you’re ready to purchase and you’ll be redirected to PayPal to complete your order.
Thank you for your interest in Brazen Martial Arts! Hope to see you
This promotion has expired. Check back for additional specials as we head into 2017!
Enjoy an Unlimited Access Trial for just $50!
This offer is only available until Tuesday, November 29th at 10:00 AM.
Trial Starts: When you purchase
Trial Expires: January 15th, 2017
What it includes:
Adults (14+) – Unlimited access to all martial arts and fitness classes (18 classes per week are offered)
Kids (4-13) – Unlimited access to all martial arts classes (4 classes per week are offered)
We will be closed the following days in November:
Friday, November 18th – Gillian’s MMA Fight
Saturday, November 19th – NAGA in Metuchen, NJ
Thursday, November 24th – Annual Turkey Torture Fitness Kickboxing 9am – 10am, otherwise closed.
Friday, November 25th – Black Friday