The safety of our students and staff is our priority.
Beginning Monday, March 7th:
- As per Governor Murphy’s updated guidelines, which are effective Monday, March 7th
- Masks will be optional for all ages groups/spectators
We will continue to:
- Contact trace and notify all individuals whenever there is an exposure at our school
- Require isolation and quarantine in accordance to whatever the current CDC guidelines are for those exposed to or infected with COVID-19
- Please note that while we no longer require adults to be vaccinated, if you are unvaccinated this may mean longer periods for both isolation and quarantine
- Check temperatures at the door
- Run our 4 air cleaners which cycle the air in the building every 20-30 minutes
- Require our staff to be fully vaccinated
We reserve the right to deny entry and to re-institute protective health measures as necessary. We hope this will not be the case.
- The mats and matted walls are deep-cleaned/pre-cleaned with Simple Green. This is not a disinfectant. It is used to keep the physical surface clean so that actual disinfectant can do its job.
- The mats, matted walls, the bathroom floor, and the rubber mats between the actual mats and carpet are disinfected with Kennedy KenClean Plus Athletic Surface Disinfectant Cleaner, EPA Registration: 10324-154-67297 everyday.
- High touch surfaces such as door knobs, light switches, the cubbies, all of the equipment used for processing check-ins (clipboards, pens, etc.), the bathroom are cleaned/disinfected with IN-CIDE disinfectant, EPA Registration: 10324-85-9367, or Clorox Clean Up Cleaner+ Bleach, EPA Registration: 5813-21 everyday.